Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Simday 5

City Hall's Grand Opening!
by SH Secret Reporter


Lots of Simmingtonians came out to celebrate the grand opening of the new City Hall Building located on Magnolia Ave.

Sabien Cunningham was pleased at the turn out. "I'm just so happy that the fine sitizens are enjoying their new City Hall. This building is for them and the future of Simmington Hills." Cunningham said in a statement.

The Welcome Center Gift Shop is selling "I Love Simmington Hill" T-shirts and coffee mugs. "They are selling like hotcakes." Andrea Hogan, Gift Shop Cashier/Restocker.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Assault Takes Place in Bank

by SH Secret Reporter
Sources:  Nick Michels - Simday 5

Marisa Bendett, Townie
A woman identified as Marisa Bendett was seen slapping an unidentified woman wearing flame pants, at the Bank of America. The unidentified woman reportedly fled the building after landing several slaps across Ms. Bendett's face, in retaliation of Ms. Bendett's assault.

"This girl claimed that I bogarted the line! I did no such thing! I was there to see Nick Michels and talk to him about his plans for the bank...she said I was flirting with him instead of conducting business. Who is she!? I got mad when she called me a slut. My temper got the best of me. I apologize for losing my temper." Ms. Bendett claimed in a statement to Police.

Tomika Cunningham, Security Advisor, made a statement to our reporter. "I am actively investigating this matter. I hope to have an identification on the 2nd woman soon. Ms. Bendett has agreed to pay the fine. I have to remind all Simmingtonians, if you see any assaults or public brawls, please contact me immediately. We want all of our sitizens to feel safe when they leave their homes."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Animals are Taking Over!
by SH Secret Reporter
Bank of America, Nick Michels seen cleaning up the remnants of a bench.


Pandemonium is breaking out inside our new community lots. Stray animals are coming into our buildings and wrecking the furniture.

Is there anything that can be done to get these stray animals off our streets?

No comments:

Post a Comment