Thursday, November 19, 2009



Local Resident Suffers Miscarriage
April 2008 - Round 2008
by Marisa Bendett, Columnist




Dr. Trinity Dalton was called to the home of Cameron and Stacy Masters this morning to assist Mrs. Masters to the hospital.  "My wife complained of cramping around 1 a.m."  Cameron stated.  "I could see she was in a lot of pain, that's when I called Dr. Dalton."  She was placed on immediate bedrest and monitored at SH Medical Center.

"Stacy had tremendous difficulty with her last pregnancy, so I knew that this one would be touch and go, and I informed her of that early on.  I think she did her best to take care of herself, and this simply could not be prevented."  Dr. Dalton stated.  The baby would have been born in June.

Stacy is recuperating at home and requests that everyone please respect her privacy during this difficult time.

3 comments:

  1. So sad. I had a feeling this was going to happen. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It happened so fast. Since Tyrone was conceived, Stacy has had the most buggiest, glitchiest pregnancies. This one was no different. You can see she's pregnant on her Sim Profile picture...that was taken the Summer everyone moved back into the hood, after the hurricane. ! She literally has been pregnant since then...I had to back it up and slow it down, to fit in with my new time relevance. Maybe I messed it up...maybe her age had an affect. :( Yes, it's sad, but things happen for a reason. They didn't have any room in the house at all for a new baby. I'm still sad for them, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you're right. Everything happens for a reason. I hope she recovers soon! I wonder why her pregnancies are so glitchy?

    ReplyDelete