Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New Military General Arrives at Fort Hills Military Base
June 2008 - Round 2008

by Cameron Masters, Editor

Fort Hills Military Base [FHMB] opened its doors this month for the arrival of highly decorated General Bruce Peterson and his wife, Greta Peterson.  The military base was voted on last year with a split vote, however the vote passed and the location was decided for Bluewater Village Township, Seratoga County because they had stepped in and sent us prisoners for our new Willow County Jail when SimCity declined.

"I'm excited to be here.  I think the Hood Administration has made a good choice.  The Military is my life and I will die serving my SimNation."  Gen. Peterson stated in his interview.

Gen. Peterson is Simmington Hills' new Military Advisor.  His current militia is small, but includes Recruiter Anthony Bachelor and ROTC Cadet Sierra Spencer.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again big brother.

    Brandon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandon, thanks for writing. I'm pretty busy here but I hope to keep in touch with you on the SUN Boards.

    Bruce

    ReplyDelete